No announcement yet.

Ozil - One of the greats with Win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They will commit and tackle Messi, but not Ozil. A coulda wha suh!?

Ok!

Kmt

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Just moved up to all time great with;

Won 2009 u21 European title with Germany, named mom in final.

Super contributor for rm to win La liga in 2012
      Super Copa de espana 2013 Real Madrid
      Fa cup 2014
      Top scorer in quals for World Cup. 8 for Germany.
      World Cup 2014
      Sounds like a legend to me.

Comment

Watch, you are right to a degree, Messi you have to tackle as he will score, Ozil you give space as he will beat you and create space and mayhem, if you don't tackle and give space more often he will pass, he is a creator seeking soft spots and open space not a destroyer like Messi.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
          Just moved up to all time great with;

Won 2009 u21 European title with Germany, named mom in final.

Super contributor for rm to win La liga in 2012
          Super Copa de espana 2013 Real Madrid
          Fa cup 2014
          Top scorer in quals for World Cup. 8 for Germany.
          World Cup 2014
          Sounds like a legend to me.
          Wooiiee! Look wha legend come to!

Aiite Stoni. Ozil a legend. Right up there with the very best.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I was thinking, if Ozil got that ball that Schurle got on the left wing, he would turn it back or come to the center of the field. Instead Schurle beat the player on the dribble and cross the ball.

Where was he for the last 35 minutes anyway?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thought you would like this especially.

Comment

I agree with that assessment, he is missing the killer instinct, it almost seems as if he is constantly probing but I guess that gives his opponent less clarity on his next move, when he pulls the string it can be surprising he has an unusual mix of speed and method that creates uncertainty for opponent, if he can step up with a higher frequency of direct attack he could be very hard to deal with.

Comment

I can agree with you on that.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                    I agree with that assessment, he is missing the killer instinct, it almost seems as if he is constantly probing but I guess that gives his opponent less clarity on his next move, when he pulls the string it can be surprising he has an unusual mix of speed and method that creates uncertainty for opponent, if he can step up with a higher frequency of direct attack he could be very hard to deal with.
                    Some legend!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ozil played bare foolishness. Very disappointed in him. He was sooo much better in S. Africa.

Comment

Tell Karl and Stoni dat. For them, he's great and already a legend.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Its been a while since a saw a baller drop off so...

He was the driving force motif of Germany last time and now he looked like a spectator ball watching most of the time.

Comment

Clearly, you missed Karl's analyses of his recent World Cup matches!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bwoy sometimes I wonder if ppl really watch the ball games. Ozil started on the either side of the wings this world cup, mainly due to the meteoric ascension of a certain Toni Kroos in the centre of midfield. Kroos has undoubtedly been the mvp for germany this world cup and he was the midfield lynchpin for bayern when they won the domestic league and champions league in 2013.

Looking at the stats. When Ozil started in the centre of the park for germany in the 2010 world cup his total assists and goals were higher than when he started out wide in the 2014 tournament. What does this say to u?

All his records assists stats from europe came from the centre of midfield also.

Mosiah what would happen to Maestro Hue's impact on the game if he started out wide?

Comment

Legend would have sit Toni Kroos on the bench or send him out wide. Nobody is saying Ozil is not good, he is just a part of the machine, not the machine or the engine.

Comment

Working...
                                X