This is Brazil's biggest problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Brazil's biggest problem

The diving. Stay on your feet and play football.

I expect them to dominate that event in the Olympics in 2016 in Rio.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Oh, did I mention that David Luiz is an idiot?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"Medals for Holland, mockery for Brazil"

Lol!

These British commentators know how to turn the knife bwoy.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

"They came for a party, it's turned into a wake"...
        Peter R

Comment

The commentators had some classic lines!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The commentary is racist,colonial bias to the max, oohh how they tore into the African ref,Alexi Lalas and his germany buddy made asses of themselves.The german said no african team would get past the 1st round, Lalas rooted against every concacaf team except the USA.

It was embarrasing.The only saving grace was the PR in selling the USA as undergoes a marketing coup detat.

No mention of the hack job the USA ref did ,Carlos Carbello the spanish ref that made a mockery of the Colombia vs Brazil game.

Maybe I am too sensitive, being trained to look out for these things.That said people ,yes I am hijacking my post , would Jamaica support Saurez if he was Jamaican, I doubt it , we would do the masters bidding and hang him from every tree, cut off his limbs and feed it to the dogs, MO being the ring leader all to placate the master.

It goes to my point of media coding- bias to program the naive amongst us, who believe the world is fair in standards ,perception and justice.

Legalise it !
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
            X