Paul Marin and X.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Marin and X.....

I heard from a colleague of mine that Wilfried Bony is a serious possibility for Liverpool to replace Suarez. Would you be happy with that?

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
    I heard from a colleague of mine that Wilfried Bony is a serious possibility for Liverpool to replace Suarez. Would you be happy with that?
    He is being considered according to the independent along with ben davies, also of Swansea. We will NOT be able to replace Suarez. It is that simple. There are only 3 or 4 strikers in the world with that talent. What we have to do is get less goal scoring concentration, so the signing of multiple players that can score appears to be the strategy. Not getting Sanchez was a huge disappointment.

And don't ask X no Liverpool question. Ask him if he is happy with Yaya shaping to leave his beloved City for Chelsea or Liverpool.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...d-9595593.html
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

but we got sanchez, what are you talking about??!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Waddya mean not to ask X Liverpool related questions??!!

You think you are the ongle Scouser on this forum??

Now I see why X gets ticked off with you.

X, please don't pay Marin no mind.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Waddya mean not to ask X Liverpool related questions??!!

You think you are the ongle Scouser on this forum??

Now I see why X gets ticked off with you.

X, please don't pay Marin no mind.
          Trying to offload your deadwood I see...what makes you think you're the only entitled to doing that? Hypocrite!!! Hug up your fellow city man an' tap u nize.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            but we got sanchez, what are you talking about??!!
            If i had a gun...one ah we woulda get shat fi dat deh sarcasm. Mek we see what u do wid 'im, might turn out to be a nex' arshavin.

Comment

Lakula would be the best replacement as an EPL option, Bony would be a role player to me , he is good but he would have to come off the bench to prove he warrants a starting position for me.

We cant replace Saurez ,we have to do as the 5th columnist suggested ,spread the scoring depth around.If we could get both we would be okay,because both are familiar with the EPL.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                Lakula would be the best replacement as an EPL option, Bony would be a role player to me , he is good but he would have to come off the bench to prove he warrants a starting position for me.

We cant replace Saurez ,we have to do as the 5th columnist suggested ,spread the scoring depth around.If we could get both we would be okay,because both are familiar with the EPL.
                Marin here's the proof:

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  Marin here's the proof:
                  I cannot use the words I would like to use to cuss you off as this is a family forum. That said, I now have to go rethink my position in the universe. There is an inherent problem if I my ideas and analyses are in sync with X's thinking. That would be like Einstein being validated by Beavis and Butthead. Or like the north pole shifting to Kingston...it's just not feasible or fathomable.

Comment

Just admit it ,after talking out of both sides of your ass for how long, yuh entitled to mek sense once in awahile.

I will give you that.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"....why can't we all jusss.....get along".

HL

Comment

You don't know how mmmmuch I love dis bredda, without him di site nuh noice...hehe.

Comment

reality TV ain't got sh!t on you two
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                          X