My take on Brazil's historic loss...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
    Yes, he was. I put suspended by mistake.
    Got yuh!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You have matured to sarcasm instead of name calling, its beautiful yuh almost on my level, now the hard part mekking sense.

Still waiting for you to address the points I presented.

Keep it up, one day you will be a man my son.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Those "slow ballas" would never have gotten 7-1 and in fact could likely have likely have beaten that German team. You see who dem was playing? Don't hate dread... appreciate or better, apprecilove
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          You have matured to sarcasm instead of name calling, its beautiful yuh almost on my level, now the hard part mekking sense.

Still waiting for you to address the points I presented.

Keep it up, one day you will be a man my son.
          Keep waiting...the points you made make sense only to you as they were presented in your customary incomprehensible manner. One day, you will be on my grammatical level...actually, no, scratch that. It is unfair for me to give you false hope. You'll never be on my level on anything. You too far behind. LOL!!! Hug up sub par. It suit you. LOL!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I don't know Peter R.

Its all hypothetical of course, but if you could transport that Brazil 1970 team directly into 2014, not give them any time to adjust to the modern game and put them immediately against this 2014 German team I think we would be surprised. My money would be on the Germans.

However many of those players would still be the legends they are if they came of age in the current era. The truly great players would be great in any era.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Oh, how nice football was then! Now, even the USA can compete!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Interesting article from Zico on the current state of Brazil football...

http://www.espnfc.us/brazil/story/19...felipe-scolari
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Unuh think the cricket world mourning the West Indies' demise?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                    Interesting article from Zico on the current state of Brazil football...

http://www.espnfc.us/brazil/story/19...felipe-scolari
                    Did you see what Zico said about keep players in Brazil? This is my point exactly - they can't keep exporting their best players to Europe. They need to figure out how to keep their talent and build a stronger Brazilian league. One of the problems they have in attracting people to Brazil is crime. Brazil had 50,000 murders last year, the most of any country in the world.

Keeping the country's brightest talent playing in the Brazilian league is a critical first step to recovery of Brazilian football, Zico said. "The CBF needs to invite the heads of all the clubs in Brazil to a private meeting and ask them what they need to make sure the big names, the best players, play every Sunday in Brazil instead of in Europe."

I'm sure our resident genius X will be quick to point out that this is not what my "thesis" said. LOL!!! Yeesh!!!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

See likkle more speed yah! Since is dat unuh want
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY40__rBvSk&feature=kp
                      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        Brazil had 50,000 murders last year, the most of any country in the world.
                        Now let's see - Brazil has 200 million people, Jamaica has 2.7 million. Therefore, Brazil has 74 times the population as Jamaica does.

We had at least 1000 murders last year, so if we multiply that by 74, per capita, we would have 74,000 murders last year. That looks like 50% more murders, per capita, than Brazil!

So, what was your point again, Paul Marin?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

For a while they did , yes. That was 20 years ago though.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            Now let's see - Brazil has 200 million people, Jamaica has 2.7 million. Therefore, Brazil has 74 times the population as Jamaica does.

We had at least 1000 murders last year, so if we multiply that by 74, per capita, we would have 74,000 murders last year. That looks like 50% more murders, per capita, than Brazil!

So, what was your point again, Paul Marin?
                            My point? Brazil is a "likkle Jamaica". And although I did not state this, Jamaica's crime problem is crippling us...but that's overstating the obvious.

Comment

now we talking

Comment

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                                - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                                X