Dem team deh can't beat Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dem team deh can't beat Germany

The man them stop Messi bigtime. Playing so many exta time going to take their toll on these teams.

The Machine a come.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    The man them stop Messi bigtime. Playing so many exta time going to take their toll on these teams.

The Machine a come.
    Agreed. It done.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Their (Arg) only hopes are Lavezzi, Masch and Messi (depending on if he decides to turn up), otherwise its Oktoberfest in July!
      Peter R

Comment

I pick Germany...but can't be beaten by Argentina? ...in the WCup final?

I know I said Argentina was the worse of 4 semi-finalists...but I have also been saying for more than a year that Mertesacker is a disaster waiting to happen as he is a slow as a snail. So think on the possibility of Messi with his swift first few yards getting a few one-on-ones with Mertesacker?

...anyway I am sticking with Germany as the absolute best TEAM in the tournament and to win it all...even as I know on a one-off game even the best TEAM can fall.
        Last edited by Karl; July 10, 2014, 12:43 AM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Argentina is very wily. Nuh put netten past them.

Comment

Perez looks good.

Comment

Yuh too bad mind! I would hope that if Germany wins and Messi is kept off the score sheet that you do the honourable thing

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

We have heard this for the last 20+ years....

Germany problem has never been getting to the final four..

If Di Maria can be 80% fit.. Germany goose cook... how dem gwine shut down Messi widout get bite by Di Maria ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  Yuh too bad mind! I would hope that if Germany wins and Messi is kept off the score sheet that you do the honourable thing
                  Seeing GERMANY is my pick, what honourable thing are you suggesting I do and as a result of what?

Yuh figet mi did kaul Argentina as fighting for title as most horrible at the Group stage? ...now they are defensively wonderful...but still nothing to talk about on offense. ...but as I mused above, good defense and Messi with a few one-on-ones with Mertesaker and that specific to foot-race...hell any Argentine with Mertesacker in a foot-race...Argentina could win! ...do not expect Argentina to win...but they could!!!

...or it is Mertesacker who you wish me to apologize to if Germany wins?

...well if he duns Messi or any other Argentine in a foot-race, I surely would!!! ...and with an egg covered face!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Who told you Mertesaker is even starting?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

is not about a foot race it is about how efficient and effective he is ...... many are the fast, furious and foolish defenders!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X