No announcement yet.

A which Liverpool coach sell Kuyt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No he use him for defensive work. Throughout the Tournament you can cout the amount of times he was beaten. Always in position and won a lot of balls.

All he had to was pass the ball, simple instructions from the coach.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That's why dem never reach finals. Him just not that good. Joel Senior of Harbour View better dan him!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Netherlands didn't reach because they only had one Outlet Robben. Defensively they were excellent but none of the other forwards including an Persie could hold up a ball or make a defense beating move. Ron Vlaar was a surprise to me, he played well. At no stage did any winger beat opponent defense, Van Persie didn't beat anybody, half side more than any other player in the tournament. Kuyt alone can't take that blame.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wasn't trying to blame Kuyt. But Holland (yeah, yeah, it's the Netherlands!), as you said, needed more than Robben.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

got you. Agree that he made a lot of back passes. I didn't expect to see him playing so deep and making such good defensive plays.

Comment

Working...
            X