Argentina v Holland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argentina v Holland

Heavyweight showdown, I think the Dutch will edge this one even with an inferior team. Argentina haven't really impressed me. I am sure LVG will have a special plan for Messi

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
    Heavyweight showdown, I think the Dutch will edge this one even with an inferior team. Argentina haven't really impressed me. I am sure LVG will have a special plan for Messi
    Yes, that special plan for Messi name De Jong! Him betta don' come wid him Kung Fu tactics this time. I really don't want Argentina to win this, really, really, really!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I am in two minds on Argentina. I do not want them to win, but at the same time, I do not want a winner from Europe for this WC.

Argentina are looking good right now.They are better organized defensively than anything we saw from Brazil yesterday. They are also looking good going forward.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

This is shaping up to be a 0-0 and penalties

Comment

I think Holland is ell coached defensively,and I really do not want Germany to have a goal fest.
          I am hoping Robben and RvP can link up more often.
          Sneider is a keeper for me.

Comment

Argentina looking more likely to score... Dutch playing too slow out of the back and Arg has all the time to set up defensively.
            Peter R

Comment

Who else shouted goal for that Haiguin play a monent ago?
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Mascherano is on song today!

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                  Mascherano is on song today!
                  He played out of his skin. Had a great match. My MOM!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X