RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So BrickTap, Bacary Sagna dons SkyBlue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So BrickTap, Bacary Sagna dons SkyBlue...

(i wonder what Dunny has to say about this )

Demichelis has cut his hair. Could hardly recognize him playing for Argentina.

What's up with Micah Richards? I hope he stays. He is a true Citizen (like us ). Marin and X-patriate were chatting about Richards going to Liverstool~~sigh~~.

Hope Sinclair and Jack Rodwell factor into the lineup this season. Both are excellent players who, through injury did not get an opportunity to show what they can really do.

BTW: we have a new back-up keeper from Argentina.

Let the season begin!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    (i wonder what Dunny has to say about this )

Demichelis has cut his hair. Could hardly recognize him playing for Argentina.

What's up with Micah Richards? I hope he stays. He is a true Citizen (like us ). Marin and X-patriate were chatting about Richards going to Liverstool~~sigh~~.

Hope Sinclair and Jack Rodwell factor into the lineup this season. Both are excellent players who, through injury did not get an opportunity to show what they can really do.

BTW: we have a new back-up keeper from Argentina.

Let the season begin!!
    Aah HL, we thanked him for his service and we are upgrading. We are signing Debuchy. Just in case you are not aware, he is the France no1 right back who keeps Sagna out of the French team!!

Comment

I may be in your parts next month. Let's see if we can catch a game together. will keep you posted.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        I may be in your parts next month. Let's see if we can catch a game together. will keep you posted.
        OK Boss, no probs

Comment

Richards signed somewhere already I believe...we also brought in Fernando from Porto...more steel in the midfield...i am sure we aren't done yet either...dem a go tyad fi see we face

Comment

Working...
          X