Massacare! Shame of Shames! Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    Had he not been wearing the armband I would agree, but he was captain in Thiago's absence. That is a different kind of responsibility which requires more of a leadership mentality than he displayed. One aspect of leadership is to rally the troops and get them pulling to a plan when things are going awry. I knew in my bones before this game that he was the wrong guy for the job and thought that the goalkeeper would have been a better choice, but I doubt that it would have mattered. That was a terrible day not just in Brazil's football history, but in football history generally. I am still hurting.
    Got to respect Silva as a footballer. Man know say dis team don't belong on the same field with Germany ..so he took a stupid yellow card to save his reputation. Now history or his story will read that he did not play in this massacre.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Got to respect Silva as a footballer. Man know say dis team don't belong on the same field with Germany ..so he took a stupid yellow card to save his reputation. Now history or his story will read that he did not play in this massacre.
      Well, what about the entire Brazil team? What a show of solidarity for their injured star. If Neymar can't play, they won't either!

Sportsmanship award for the Brazilian team!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nice, Paul!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

From day 1 the players go hard pon the anthem and dun when the game start.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sound more like an argument for the Plantation model...

Comment

Working...
            X