Jawge...please explain...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jawge...please explain...

...what we all just saw but still don't believe.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

He is going to have one word for that - Robinho.
    Jawge thinks Robinho is the alpha and omega of what is wrong with this Brazil side.

Frankly, I do not think Binho would have been a starter even if he were in the squad. I think Brazil is not playing Brazilian football anymore. They have to get back to the drawing board and reinvent their game.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Please let me speak for myself. Do you know talent? No, so stop. Thanks.

Comment

Please let me speak for myself. Do you know talent? No, so stop. Thanks.
        And pray tell, do you? I think not!
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I don't hold any member of the team responsible. I saw it coming not with Germany but with Colombia. Colombia wasn't mentally strong to unmask Big Phil's charade.

I blame big Phil big time.

Comment

i only have seven things to say to you

Comment

Yup what? Mi can tek it. Knew it but when it happened; oh boy.

Comment

Tillamawning please a beg yuh thread lightly round King Jawge. Him fragile right now.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

OK, I guess he is like me in 1982 after Brazil lost to Ialy. I should be more considerate.

I will take your advice.

Comment

Colombia had a ref that prevented the unmasking, Thats the travesty of this WC ,these corrupted refs or FIFA
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yup the ref distracted the Colombia's defenders thus Silva scoring.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes unmitigating pressure of issuing cards against and not for will do that by a ref.
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                          X