Karl, Gamma, Twan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl, Gamma, Twan

Alexi Sanchez and Debuchy imminent. Happy with those 2 signings for the gunners?

Two that I wanted....but I am not worried. They have my blessings.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      Alexi Sanchez and Debuchy imminent. Happy with those 2 signings for the gunners?
      Good!
      Sanchez in particular!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sanchez is very good and should do well for Arsenal.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yup! ..should score a bag playing besides Ozil!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

absolutely ... how is abou diaby doing? hope he can be fit this season...if not we need someone like a petit or vieira....to back up flamini because he has a way of accumulating yellows

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

A hope Arsenal keep Joel Campbell. Podoski might be the odd man out. Walcott can play his regular half a season and a fit Ramsey, Arsenal not looking too Shabby at all.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                absolutely ... how is abou diaby doing? hope he can be fit this season...if not we need someone like a petit or vieira....to back up flamini because he has a way of accumulating yellows
                We need to find out what the Dutch are doing on physical fitness?
                How is it they have the perennial RVP fit? ...and what did the hated BoyU do to have him 2 seasons past go through an entire season fit?

It is a tragic continuing saga the story of Adou Diaby's football period at my GUNNERS. Such a wonderful talent! So little playing time while fully fit!

Comment

RVP is doubtful for today's game
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    We need to find out what the Dutch are doing on physical fitness?
                    How is it they have the perennial RVP fit? ...and what did the hated BoyU do to have him 2 seasons past go through an entire season fit?

It is a tragic continuing saga the story of Adou Diaby's football period at my GUNNERS. Such a wonderful talent! So little playing time while fully fit!
                    The solution- read below
                    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/...-fitness-coach

Comment

Working...
                    X