TEAM USA becoming hot property?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAM USA becoming hot property?

The 2014 World Cup is now in the rear-view mirror for the U.S. men's national team, but preparing for the future starts now. World Cup 2018 is not too far down the road, and the USMNT will be looking to have an even better showing in Russia.

Many of today's U.S. stars will likely not be in the next World Cup squad, but the team could become even better in four years.

In this article we will take a look at the potential 23-man squad for 2018 and discuss just how strong the American team could really be. We will assume that the USMNT will still be using their 4-2-3-1 formation that brought recent success.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...=united-states
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

I hate when they do this, but a guess it is their job. Nuff a dem space deh up fi takings.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

My GUNNERS Gedion Zelalem

...the 17-year-old Arsenal player is in Washington D.C. with his father acquiring U.S. citizenship and a passport.

Zelalem is of Ethopian heritage and was born in Germany, but moved to the Washington D.C. area at the age of nine. It was not long before he became one of the U.S.' most promising youngsters and he was invited to train with the U-15 national team, but he could never play in an official competition because he was not a citizen.

With the U.S. not an option, Zelalem played for the Germany U-15 and U-16 teams and while it was only in friendlies, few expected him to spurn the Germans for the Americans. Earlier this year he was called up to play for Germany in a U-17 qualifier, which would have ruled him out of playing for any country that he did not yet have citizenship -- the U.S. -- but he withdrew from the team.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/ddrMR?u...=united-states
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X