No announcement yet.

Brazil appeal Thiago Silva's yellow card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ref ah eediot. You can give card after advantage played.

Comment

I already conceded to Mo based on the rule he posted. interestingly my Dutch colleague also thought no foul. He was aware of that rule and he is a big baller and fan.

Comment

True! And he should have!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I started to wonder what Will is smoking in his pipe. Yankee analysts like
          Ruud van Nistelrooy (Netherlands)
          Santiago Solari (Argentina)
          Michael Ballack (Germany)
          Gilberto Silva (Brazil)
          Roberto Martiez (Spain & Everton FC manager)
          Alexi Lalas (USA)
          Taylor Twellman (USA)
          Steve McManaman (England)

I might be missing some too, but those are the ones I can remember off the bat.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

LoL

I have never watched ESPN coverage. Yuh figget where I am?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              LoL

I have never watched ESPN coverage. Yuh figget where I am?
              More reason why you should not make such baseless comments.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

And spoil the fun???

U mad! LoL

That was a low hanging fruit begging to be picked.

Comment

I see you. Similar to me letting Paul Marin know that I made a comment only to pull some people out.
                  I do it all the time, so I know where you are coming from.

Comment

Streaming!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

i can't believe Karl was a referee...jeezas...he is clueless...

Comment

Because you can stream ESPN in the US does not mean it is available in every location. Some places it will be blocked out, unless one can find a bootleg feed.

Comment

has to be a foul...you cannot interfere with the ball when a goalkeeper attempts a punt downfield...anybody who ever kicked a football knows that...

Comment

Mi see man head ball outa keeper hand and score and the result stood!

Dont gwaan like seh you dont know this...

Comment

on a punt? never...know that from mi a play Alberga Cup football
                              Last edited by Bricktop; July 7, 2014, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                                i can't believe Karl was a referee...jeezas...he is clueless...
                                First: We had not such a rule when I was active.
                                It was expected that you give the 'keeper full protection...but it was not expected that the 'keeper would throw the ball or in way play the ball in a manner whereon it was within reach of a nearby attacker.

Second: We were protecting the 'keeper from attackers who were unfairly aggressive on tackling or challenging the 'keeper in a physical manner.

Thiago Silver never threatened or attacked the 'keeper. He attacked the ball!!!

It was the silly 'keeper who released the ball in a manner that made it within playing distance of his opponent, Thiago Silver, who was standing next to him. Never knew before it had now become the practice to punish an opponent because his adversary the 'keeper acted the fool! Now I know!!!
                                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                                X