Neymar has just increased the value of Saurez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neymar has just increased the value of Saurez

With that injury , it is imperative that Barca sign Saurez.I hope some 5th columnist can understand the 23 million dollar and club ban market...lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What you still going on about boss? How does £63M strike you? Happy? I don't think you'll be as you were gunning for £140M
    Peter R

Comment

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...n-9586011.html
      Peter R

Comment

That is a whole 77 million difference! How could X be so far off?
        Unrealistic Xpectations I guess.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          That is a whole 77 million difference! How could X be so far off?
          Unrealistic Xpectations I guess.
          Unrealistic xpectations? I beg to differ - more like "eedyatism".
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I just love all these pics with Suarez and his family. Do you really see a biter in that pic?

So long, Luis! Don't collide with the door on your way out!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The bite pushed down the value,but Neymar broken back brought it up,Liverpool has the oppourtunity to slow down and drag out the negotiations ,the longer it goes the more the price rises.

Pity some of us see it as an idiot thing.It will not be anything close to the 5th columnist valuation of 23 million.Closer to the 100m maybe 23 million from it...lol....hey thats 77 million..hehe.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So £63M is not a done deal?
                Peter R

Comment

Hint the deal is done when he is in a Barca shirt,he could very well be in a liverpool shirt next sesason,the dread on PAULS face ,23 million rejected.

Comment

So X still gets what he wants. £63M is €79,508,565.25 at prevailing exchang rate, so X can now be satisfied. If he wants £80million, then that is another thing.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

LOL...
                      Peter R

Comment

To be honest i am not ,too low in my valuation pre Neymar broken back,lets see what happens post,if its an injury that puts him out a year or awhile ,liverpool will have leverage , 90 to 140 , i could live with,anything less would be like selling for 23 million dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                          To be honest i am not ,too low in my valuation pre Neymar broken back,lets see what happens post,if its an injury that puts him out a year or awhile ,liverpool will have leverage , 90 to 140 , i could live with,anything less would be like selling for 23 million dollars.
                          Once again "concrete head", £23m + whatever JH deems appropriate is not £23m; only a fool would continue that line of stupid reasoning. Secondly, only a complete moron would put a valuation of £140m pounds on any player in today's market. Interestingly enough, you fit the bill on both counts. Now run back to City and stop trying to shub yourself into Liverpool business, you are a turncoat, and as such, not wanted here.

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Sorry, but the bite way more harmless that the knee kniving that Neymar got and the folded ankle/leg the Naja got from the frenchie.

Both careers are in the balance. Neymar relies on flexibility and back injury is no joke.

Comment

Both careers are in the balance. Neymar relies on flexibility and back injury is no joke.
                              They are saying he should be out for 4 to 6 weeks. Hopefully it will not affect him after it has healed.

Comment

Working...
                              X