X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool complete Can swoop

Liverpool complete Can swoop
    By Sportal Updated 2 hours ago
    Liverpool have completed the signing of Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Emre Can, the club's third arrival of the transfer window.
    A deal to bring the 20-year-old to Anfield was agreed a month ago and has now been finalised, adding to the captures of Rickie Lambert and Adam Lallana from Southampton.
    The Germany Under-21 international told the club's official website: "I am proud to be a part of the family and I am looking forward to playing here. I will give it my best.
    "LFC is a great club and the fans are amongst the best in the world. I am looking forward to the first game and can't wait to step on the pitch for the first time at Anfield."

http://www.sportal.com.au/football/e...v1bv2nsqiauhrj
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

FSG have been good stewards of the club so far, granted I have disagreed with some of their moves in the past but it all shows ambition to increase valuation.

We are looking good with or without Saurez, which striker we get to replace him ,if he goes will be key.We dont have to sell him !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      FSG have been good stewards of the club so far, granted I have disagreed with some of their moves in the past but it all shows ambition to increase valuation.

We are looking good with or without Saurez, which striker we get to replace him ,if he goes will be key.We dont have to sell him !
      Two-face...what tripe u ah try spin now? KMT. You cuss dem at every turn, to the point where you leave the club 3 time...cuss off the youth coach...cuss fo JH...lawd...tan deh ah City...me beg u lef wi club alone!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

DWL.....soap opera to rathid!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Coming from a man that wants the number 3 striker in the world banned from club duties and sold for 23 million dollars.I take your lashing as a compliment.

Stick to what you do best, undervalue the club and cuss mi like gyal, to justify your LFC membership, cant fool the die hearts.

Comment

Coming from a man that wants the number 3 striker in the world banned from club duties and sold for 23 million dollars.I take your lashing as a compliment.

Stick to what you do best, undervalue the club and cuss mi like gyal, to justify your LFC membership, cant fool the die hearts.
            "Die hearts" I think that is perfect. The term eedie boo is DIE HARDS! Fi u likkle lump ah coal dat u call a heart dead long time. Whah mek u run go a City? Fi you likkle fenke fenke dead heart stop beat for the mighty reds long time. LOL!!!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

23 million plus a club ban...lol....sell out heart.My heart ave value and know value....5th columnist...... What kinda man edit I'm post after getting caught selling out for rice and peas.....where is baggawire ?

Comment

23 million plus a club ban...lol....sell out heart.My heart ave value and know value....5th columnist...... What kinda man edit I'm post after getting caught selling out for rice and peas.....where is baggawire ?
                X - simply put - you are a jackass. You have no brain...and what likkle bit of heart you have left, you done pledge to City. Now run along and while you're at it, try going back to remedial English comprehension (don't lie - you failed it the first time).

Comment

Working...
                X