RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Despite finishing midtable and out of the UCL ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despite finishing midtable and out of the UCL ...

Man Utd: Adidas, Nike and Warrior bid for world-record deal

A figure of £600m over 10 years has been discussed, which would dwarf the reported £31m a season Adidas pays to Real Madrid.

United's existing deal with US firm Nike is worth £24m a year.

United sponsorship deals
    Chevrolet will pay £53m a year to have their name on United's shirts

Aon paid £180m to sponsor the club's training ground and kit

Other partners include Toshiba, bwin and Aeroflot

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28144880
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Mr. President mine yuh gi Paul Marin, The Empire Hayter, a heart attack. he's been plotting our financial downfall for years now.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mr. President I think we could do a deal here.

Real Madrid are asking if they have interest in Angel di Maria with agent Jorge Mendes ready to move the Argentine winger to make way for his other client James Rodriguez from Monaco.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz36QEXldUY
      Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Mr. President I think we could do a deal here.

Real Madrid are asking if they have interest in Angel di Maria with agent Jorge Mendes ready to move the Argentine winger to make way for his other client James Rodriguez from Monaco.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz36QEXldUY
        Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
        Yes but dem want too much money. I doubt Angel would want to be out of the UCL after winning it.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He will come because he will feel wanted by the club plus not to mention the increase in salary. He's better than all of our wingers combined. I think LVG should convert Valencia into a RB if we get a winger.

Comment

He will come because he will feel wanted by the club plus not to mention the increase in salary. He's better than all of our wingers combined. I think LVG should convert Valencia into a RB if we get a winger.
            "He's better than all of our wingers combined."

Even Stevie Wonder see that. Would be nice for him to sign, but 50M quid? I think MU is constantly overpaying for players. Cesc went to Chelsea for 27M, Costa is 32M.

MU spent 30M on Shaw. Why? I don't know
            Mata cost 37M, I thought MU overpaid.
            Herrera cost 29M.

Now I'm hearing Carvahlo will cost 37M. Fi duh wha?

I think making it public that there was a 200M war chest was idiotic.

Comment

True, but I am resigned to the fact that we are going to overpay on every player we buy in this transfer window. That's the effect of David Moyes. As I said in another post we are going to spend every penny of that 200m.

Comment

Hey, hear that Felliani says he s going nowhere as he has 5 years left on his contract and he intends to honor it. Sounds as if van Gaal has an expensive piece of paperweight on his hands.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

football doh play on stock market...win sittin...losers

Comment

In terms of numbers of trophies won, Mansh!tty leads the Empire 7 to 2. Guess which competition Mr. Hurry-Come-up????

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      football doh play on stock market...win sittin...losers
                      Easy yuhself hurry come up! Just keep it shine till we ready fi it.

Comment

Mr. President I am very sad that the boss didn't want Kroos. £35m seems like bargain basement price for him.

Comment

Mr. President I am very sad that the boss didn't want Kroos. £35m seems like bargain basement price for him.
                          Would he have come to OT seeing that we not playing UCL football? Get back into the UCL next season and then we can go after those players.

Comment

Working...
                          X