Three lessons Belgium taught the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three lessons Belgium taught the USA

BRAZIL 2014] The USA can learn a lot from Belgium. Like the USA, the Red Devils have never won the World Cup and only once before advanced as far as the semifinals. Indeed, they had not been to the World Cup or European Championship since 2002. But they were the deserving winners of one of the most dramatic overtimes in World Cup history. For three lessons the USA can learn from Belgium.

1. You need more than one center forward. In the weeks before the USA started World Cup training camp, the question being asked was whether Jurgen Klinsmann should drop Jozy Altidore. Now that it is out of the World Cup, the answer is clear that the USA could not do without Altidore. Ironic?

http://www.socceramerica.com/article...t-the-usa.html
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

They should have carried Landon Donovan!

That run made by young Green which ended with his successful shot on goal, is something that you get from Donovan time and time again.

Oh, well, can't say mi never did warn dem!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I campaigned for his inclusion, because I know what he brings to the team, BUT I'm happy Klinsmann left his selfish, punk @ss. This clown revealed that he was rooting AGAINST the team to be knocked out early, because he wasn't chosen. Now people are seeing what Klinsmann knew.......It's all about Donovan, the team is secondary.

Comment

Told yuh!
        It has become so obvious that it was amazing that ESPN actually introduced him once as (previously or did they say formerly) against the USA. I think it was done on that ESPN FC program.

He just continues to belittle himself.

...and have to admit that Klinsmann was right on Dempsey as I think he gave all he had to give for TEAM USA.

My apologies, Mr. Dempsey!!!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Told yuh!
          It has become so obvious that it was amazing that ESPN actually introduced him once as (previously or did they say formerly) against the USA. I think it was done on that ESPN FC program.

He just continues to belittle himself.

...and have to admit that Klinsmann was right on Dempsey as I think he gave all he had to give for TEAM USA.

My apologies, Mr. Dempsey!!!
          Perhaps, but Dempsey is no Donovan!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You did.......He can go take a seat beside Lalas & the rest of the haters.
            Donovan!!! Thank you for you contribution to TeamUSA, you'll go down as definitely one of the best to represent the country, BUT I don't want to see you representing us again......All the best with the rest of your career. Goodbye!!!

Comment

I'll prefer loose every game with Dempsey & the rest who put the TEAM ahead of themselves, than win with that punk.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Perhaps, but Dempsey is no Donovan!
                Correct...a million times better yet slower.

Comment

Working...
                X