• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All who never saw 1982 WCup, I suggest that unno mek

UChube your friend fast!

Some big sides played back then.

There were also some below par sides.

The weaker sides in this World Cup are better than any before them.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

and have given the big sides some conniptions.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

True, but the Big sides today would be playing like likkle sides back then. LoL

Comment

Best world cup evah, fi sure!! Dat world cup had ballah all bout inna dem teams.

Comment

Different era. Hard to compare then and now.

Football was less of a team sport than it is now. Or put another way - players then dribbled way more than today's players.

But certainly, that is a World Cup to remember. Despite my official duties at a friend's wedding that day, I watched that Brazil-Italy match to the very end. I believe all the wedding guests and the wedding party did the same thing, so no problem!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I would have had a hard time concentrating on the wedding.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
              X