Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal strikes for the USA!

Movement and passing!
    Dem deh ting our coaches fi larn not did damn foolishness...

btw -USA playing the fool. They should have been living on Yedlin! ...set him up! ...give him through balls ! He has the legs!

USA playing its best ball...at the death!

Howard again!
    Last edited by Karl; July 1, 2014, 06:33 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Huh?? Arsenal? I didn't know Julian Green was an Arsenal player. The last time I checked it was Bayern Munich.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

What this WC has shown is that there is a CHASM a mile wide between the level of play of the USA, Mexico, Costa Rica AND the rest of us Plebs!!!

Dawg nyam wi suppah if wi tink we can ever qualify for a WC is the status quo still obtains... all de res ah will a fight fi one spot.

These three countries have elevated the quality (yes, including the hated USA) of their game... just imagine MLS (okay, not everyone) ah fight de res a dem big leagues represented by the Belgians... and worry dem to de las' minute.

Well done to these three teams.

I am firmly in Costa Rica's corner vs. Netherlands!!! It's a big ask, but at this point they have nothing to lose
      Peter R

Comment

try throwing him a lifeline ......

him mixing up green with gedeion zelazem (sp)

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Good looking out for Papa Karl......I think that's who he's thinking of, BUT his playing for US is not yet a done deal.....Was told that his father got US citizenship about 2 months ago.

Comment

OK. But we gwine haffi start rationing the the lifelines we dish out to Karl now. It is just happening too much!
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yup.

CR has to play like they want to win the WC and not like dem already happy with what they achieved.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                Huh?? Arsenal? I didn't know Julian Green was an Arsenal player. The last time I checked it was Bayern Munich.
                My bad!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You are right about that!
                  ...but that could change in a hurry if our football leaders set up and change their mind-set.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    You are right about that!
                    ...but that could change in a hurry if our football leaders set up and change their mind-set.
                    I disagree. However, I do believe it could change in a hurry, if we get new football leaders with a different mind-set. The old ones are simply not the right people.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                    X