RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We have said it already - The best World Cup...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have said it already - The best World Cup...!

Every match has had its fair share of drama.

Even the 5 - 1 walloping of Spain by Holland had a feeling of - shock & awe, thinking on the demise of The Great Spanish TEAM, marvel at the pace of an aging Robben, quality of 2 of the goals...etc.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Every match has had its fair share of drama.

Even the 5 - 1 walloping of Spain by Holland had a feeling of - shock & awe, thinking on the demise of The Great Spanish TEAM, marvel at the pace of an aging Robben, quality of 2 of the goals...etc.
    The best I have seen thus far.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Well yuh dun kno I am in Shady Pines and have been 'watching' from days of white grainy clips through black & white broadcast to colour to now digital crystal clear colour...and definitely the best set of matches. Fantastic showcase. ..can it get any better?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You have been watching from Wappy deh kill Phillop, so I can't argue with you.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I see you coming around to "almost" giving credit to my baller Robben.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            I see you coming around to "almost" giving credit to my baller Robben.
            Stap yuh @#$%^%$#@!
            Have I questioned his ability outside of reluctance to play TEAM? ...or a nuh mi yuh a talk bout...hah mistake yuh mek?

The guy has been and is great on technical ability but for years he was a 'one-man band'. Lately he has become a more complete baller. ...but in the match against Chile he started to 'pop' at the expense of TEAM once more. Mek im continue an si ow far Holland guh!!!???!!!

btw - Why did he leave Chelsea?
            Not sure I ever saw a reason given? ...or cannot remember the reason given?

Comment

Me can't tek how yuh talk out a the two side a yuh mouth eenuh. Just left out my baller out a yuh talk. Yuh feneh "when" him come to the Empire.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

btw - Why did he leave Chelsea?
                Not sure I ever saw a reason given? ...or cannot remember the reason given?
                Real offered two times what Chelsea paid for him and the club allowed him to leave. Chelsea had acquired him for 12 million pounds from PSG, and after three years allowed him to leave for 24.5 million.

I guess he might have been close to the end of his contract as well. So the reason, money was right.

Comment

Thanks!
                  ...but unnuh neva shart a cash!

Comment

Do not expect him to leave Real!

Comment

Truth is he wasn't Murinho's type of player.

Comment

That too. He and Mourinho didn't take tea.

Comment

1982 was better, but this one is most dramatic!

Comment

1982 as a good one too. Brazil losing to Italy and going home messed it up for me.

Comment

Quality of ball was more fluid…Brazil, France Algeria, Cameroon, Belgium, etc.

Holland was NOT there.

Comment

Working...
                              X