RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We have said it already - The best World Cup...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No man, Germany had to pay for that in the Final. As much as I hated Italy for dunning Brazil, Germany had to be stopped! LoL

Comment

Fred reminds me of Serginho.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So true! I have heard that a lot!
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The Van der Kerkhof twins were from Holland, Willi. Was there one representing Belgium as well?
          Last edited by Mosiah; July 3, 2014, 10:47 PM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

U R correct, it was Vandenbergh.

Den you have Pfaff, Renquin, Gerets NND ALEX CNERNATKINSKI

Comment

True... but then I had to endure the Italian celebrations in Toronto
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                Willi, yuh know ball!

Still cannot forget how Brazil lost track of Paulo Rossi on three occasions and the man scored on each those three occasions (hattrick). Otherwise, that Brazil side was deadly!

Yes, I remember Claudio Gentile and Carlo Ancelotti in that italian side. Hey the Spanish side was not too bad either, but they got knocked out early. Argentina had a great side then too with Maradona, Mario Kempes, Daniel Passerela and the midfield general who wore #1, Osvaldo Ardilles. To this day, I have not come across another outfield player who wore the #1 shirt at this level.

That was a great World cup!
                Did Brazil score a good goal - Socrates? - that was rules off-side?
                I thought so!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Game ended 3-2. I cannot recall if Brazil had scored an offside goal. But why would it matter if it were offside?

I have the game on tape (VHS), which I bought some years ago. Still have not opened it as yet as I don't have a VCR on which to play it. I should have spent the money and gotten the DVD version when I bought it, but the VHS version was much cheaper and I went for cheap.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                  X