RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woyyyeee, di massive just a discover Columbia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woyyyeee, di massive just a discover Columbia!

Weeks now mi a tell unno bout dem. Nobaddy tek notice till now...

you also told us about uruguay winning it all ... chill!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I think you are mixing up your South American teams Willi. Uruguay was the team I can remember you pushing over the past few weeks, not Colombia.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yes, Willi. Can't remember you mentioning Colombia.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Willi! Waiting on your response to the massive

Comment

They got there first test and passed.
            ...but like the Colombia v Uruguay game closer than the 2 - 0 makes it look. It was a tight game.

The most terrible feature for the Nigerians was the tremendous numbers of great wing play that were followed with terrible crosses.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You are crazy. You been talking about them for weeks as you say. Others of them have been talking about them for 2 years.
              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Yes, with Count Tally and it would still have been true if dem did feed him before letting him loose! LoL

Comment

Go do a search like the rest.....

From dem drop di 3-0 mi tek notice...

Without Suarez, URU could not manage them.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                    Go do a search like the rest.....

From dem drop di 3-0 mi tek notice...

Without Suarez, URU could not manage them.
                    hehehe.....Mr. Politrickian, which office yuh running for again? A you tell Suarez what to say to the media.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I know! Had I known about them prior to this, I would have sent them an application. Instead I went to a state university!

Darn!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

HaHAHAHAHAHAHA.

GOOD ONE.

SUAREZ IS A FOOL. WCUP WAS THERE FOR THE TAKING. WHAT A HEADLESS VAMPYAH!

Comment

Working...
                        X