An unlikely Bomber (Donovan Davis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An unlikely Bomber (Donovan Davis)

Donovan Davis - skinny dread on the right!

During half time at the game versus Switzerland at Lockhart this very boney little Ras was on the field doing some shooting drills with Allien Whittaker.
    I saw this little dude hit some grounders from outside the 18, they were so powerfully struck Whittaker for all his great Reflexes had no time to even move towards the ball much less make a save.
    These shots were something to behold and was the best thing any Jamaican did on that field all day because of course when he got into the actual game he fizzled - but maybe Bora has seen something because that powerful shot you associate with The P...l not such a skinny little dude like Davis.
    SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Hopefully my team St.Georges United will be in the NPL next year. They have a very young, organised and disciplined team. I am wondering if the former coach of Titchfield and Technical Director of St. Georges United is related to him?

In that Squad in Ricardo Taylor and brother of Jermaine Taylor, Omar Brisset former Ja under 23 and many other youngsters. They would have made NPL last year if they didn't lose about 16 players to NPL over the last 2 and half years. If they reach NPL hopefully they will get back a few players.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X