X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X

Saying the better team lost is subjective.
    Here is something concrete, regarding titles, it's better to have one rather than none,.
    It would've been lovely to have a game two, Milan's coach is very good tactician after having his first look.

Blessed

AAAh come on, do you contribute a deflected shot as tactical brillance on the Milans coaches part ?

Thats all it took to change the whole sphere of the ball game , it was tactical catch up from then on.Pennant tame shot should have had us 1-0 by the 1st half, like i told assain it makes no sense having all that possesion and doing nothing with it , Milan literally lucky fe get a goal in the 1st half...LITRERALLY.

The 2nd goal was pure class on Milans part , but what are you to expect after taking out maschi?

Rafa biggest gamble was the above mentioned it should have been Alonso for Crouch, keep your defensive posture tight.

We dominated in away that Man U wished they could do.But I guess you can argue , i am sure you would that we wish we could score like you.

All I have to say is it was Milans day and the best team lost.

I am sorry fe unnuh next year, Fergies words will come to haunt him , look wah THE MASTER OF EUROPE duh Mourinho , any man put im mouth gainst the Master of Europe will feel it.
    Last edited by Sir X; May 27, 2007, 12:01 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
    X