Suarez!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suarez!!

Hey what kind of guy comes back from an operation, multiple weeks from playing no ball, his first match back is a World Cup match against England playing against many players who know his game intimately, every nuance and detail.

His team lost their first game to a somewhat inferior team and he comes into his first World Cup match on the back of a devastating loss and scores two goals and leads his team to victory over an England team stocked with stars but have no idea how to play them in one team.

Who the hell does that?!?

Suarez, you can't help but cheer fi this youth. Story of the tournament for me by far.

Suarez, you can't help but cheer fi this youth. Story of the tournament for me by far.
    I take my hat off to the man. Nuff respect to a special player!
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
      leads his team to victory over an England team stocked with stars but have no idea how to play them in one team.
      LOL!! Stars???

Unnu watch English ball til unnu tun fool
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Uruguayo!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X