What was Song thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was Song thinking?

Talk about a lack of discipline by an experienced player! Why did he have to attach the player?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

He wasn't.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

only song knows what he was thinking... he basically threw away the game... seems every world cup we can count on cameroon player for stupidity... he should not be paid by their federation... can't even watch the rest of the match...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Wasn't this the team that threatened to NOT go to the WC because of money issues? Their focus was more on the bottom line than the goal line...
        Peter R

Comment

Wasn't Mandzukic offside on that fourth goal?? Looked like it to me. Not that it makes a difference now, but...
          Peter R

Comment

same team... if after threatening not to pay because of pay dispute, the federation should refuse payment for poor representation... song should not be paid... he destroyed the team's chances of winning the match... lots of money wasted...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Memories of Roger Milla

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
              Talk about a lack of discipline by an experienced player! Why did he have to attach the player?
              I don’t know about you guys, but for many years I held dear my videotapes of World Cup 1990 and the great “old man” Roger Milla. My views on Cameroon’s greatness was shaped back then.

Having made one of my rare soccer confessions, let me now leave this place and go back to my favorite forum, “The Everything Jamaican Forum.”

By the way, speaking of stupidity, remember the Reggae Boyz vs. Argentina at World Cup 1998? Specifically, remember that red card?

Comment

And now they're fighting each other??? WTF!

You know it has gone totally wrong when that happens!
                Peter R

Comment

They are an embarrassment. I hope they are disciplined.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I like that,Man U players will give it their best if they had to deal with that #2 as a teammate.***** hym neckback yes!

Comment

The score line was one thing. The display was quite another! I am embarrassed for this Cameroon team, I am embarrassed for the African teams. Only Ghana looks decent, if not excellent.

They need to cut Africa's places to 2.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                        Wasn't Mandzukic offside on that fourth goal?? Looked like it to me. Not that it makes a difference now, but...
                        He was waaay onside!!!!

Look to his far right...I think the player keeping him on was 'outside the Penalty-Area'...I may be wrong there...but he was waaaay nearer to his goal-line than Mandzukic! Good goal!

The commentators got it very wrong (very wrong? a wah name suh! !!!!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                          By the way, speaking of stupidity, remember the Reggae Boyz vs. Argentina at World Cup 1998? Specifically, remember that red card?

I remember!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I Share Your View

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            The score line was one thing. The display was quite another! I am embarrassed for this Cameroon team, I am embarrassed for the African teams. Only Ghana looks decent, if not excellent.

Or maybe three spots like CONCACAF? I am not joking! (Although four CONCACAF teams are playing in this World Cup.)

Jamaicans have always had a sentimental attachment to the Cameroon Lions for sentimental reasons, including the fact that they are an African team and also Roger Milla’s heroics back in 1990. But the question is, sentiments aside, has Cameroon been always overrated?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

"They need to cut Africa's places to 2"

... and give the 2 spots to which federation? Must be the disappointment causing you to express that view.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X