Willian of Brazil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willian of Brazil

Looking forward for Willian to be released in today's game.

Ramires and Willian will spell big trouble for Mexico King Jawge!!

Oscar can be rested.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Doesn't matter who plays; Mexico will be defeated. Mexico is not on Brazil's level. I see Brasil wining the group with max points.

Comment

"Mexico has been a stone in Brazils' shoe"

Check the record:

HL

Comment

Today Mexico were more like a boulder, blocking Brazil's path... LOL. I was wearing my Mexico shirt for that match, a green one BTW, but nonetheless. If Brazil is to win, they'll have to show more attacking prowess...
        Peter R

Comment

And shouting the national anthem and crying will not win the World Cup

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

woops...a boulder indeed!

Given that Mexico's GK saved them single-handedly...goes to showon any given day, even the best can be beaten.

King Jawge will FULLY agree with me. NO?

HL

Comment

Yeah! But what did Crystal say?? or she on vacation? she gone WC?
                Peter R

Comment

...she dey a wurl-kup wid harr bwoy fren...

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X