Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japaaannn!!!!

Honda!..... with a terrific drive I have to say! LOL

The Africans have to up their game now. Yaya don' turn up yet!
    Peter R

I.C. getting back in the game... having the better of the play now. Yaya tun up and, well I sense it's a matter of time until we see an equalizer... but then again I have no Crystal Ball like HL or Jawge...haha
    Peter R

Comment

Very entertaining clash.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Japan is one dangerous team they defend well and when they break the play with pace and break in numbers. If Ivory Coast are not careful they will get caught on the break again

Comment

Elfinbein Koste!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Schön!
            Peter R

Comment

???!!!
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Wie bitte?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X