Arg 0 v TT 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arg 0 v TT 0

Forwards vs backs... backs holding their own, for now. Forwards including Messi, miss two clear. Kenwyne Jones also didn't get off a shot on a very good chance; shows why he is a spent force.
    Peter R

36 minute.
    Peter R

Comment

Yes, T&T hanging on for dear life.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

El Salvador v Ivory Coast later...
        Peter R

Comment

Arg 1 - TT 0 half time.
          Peter R

Comment

The refs instructions: <<Protect Messi at all costs>> 3 yellow cards against TT already..

2-0 now 51st minute.
            Peter R

Comment

It could easily have been 6-0 had it not been for Argentina's forwards profligacy. Imagine Di Marial had a shot he should have taken, but chose to pass to Messi who was 6ft from goal. Messi of all persons hit and missed from point blank range. Levzetti is another one who threw away a bunch of chances.

I wonder why they didn't give Aguero a run?
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

T N T midfielder bow to Messi before start of the game

That was so so dumb, like Santos taking RVP shirt at halftime gosh why he could not wait until the game finish...
                "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Working...
                X