Whey mi bredren X deh? Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whey mi bredren X deh? Now

you understand what it means to be Kakaed? Mosiah, Paul Marin! Unuh alright?

Rafa is a joka! Leff the teams leading scorer in the CL on the bench until what ... the 80th minute?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

We were kakaed and rafaed at the same time! Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bwoy the way how me see it dem man deh Lucky, a deflected shot changed the whole balance of a game dominated by Liverpool in the 45th min.

Rafa biggest error was taking out Maschi , it should be Alonso for Crouch.When I saw that move , i thought Rafa was desperate hoping for a knockout punch instead of a hard body blow, we would have gotten that tying goal with Maschi and crouch on the field , instead we got a goal and conceeded another.

AAAAHHHHH !, we will be back next year , if not the year after.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X, lightening nuh strike the same place twice. In 2005 Liperpool was lucky to come back to win the championship. This time, they should not really be in the finals, but were lucky again to make it. At some point in time yuh luck was going to run out. . .
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Should not be in the Finals ? Wha yuh a smoke , yuh think is Luck mek we beat Barca in Barca and Knock out Chelsea.

I would think it was all preparation by a tactical genius , yuh think is luck me we dominate Milan .

It was not luck why we didnt score but lack of funds for a 20 goal a season striker...Sorry fe unnuh next season.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X