Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Seaton's Goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLX1JqusvPQ

Wow, I see just two seconds of the game and it is Serbians walking and totally flat footed in response to a cross. One reggae boy versus four Serbs in a box and Serbs are on freeze was that a real game or what.

Comment

Just saw the Serb goals wow! Somebody paying us for a go-slow that yardie number two was lost, who is that, somebody get him a Gps.

Comment

It was properly executed by Seaton,it is the type he could score if he had two teammates ahead of him demanding the attention of the defenders.
        Two games today I saw goals that probably could have been prevented had the keepers opted to use their foot instead...,I am mindful of that former keeper of Columbia(sp?).
        Last edited by Rockman; May 26, 2014, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Thats me 3 sec in the video holding my phone.Mattocks was a joke ,no midfield and it seemed they played the ball on the right in the 1st half no balance , sat next to X manning cup star Altimont Butler from Dunoon.Talked up a storm about manning cup days , asked which team I played for , told him im lucky I was coming the year after he left Manning but I had to fly out.Ardenne wouldda dun di place and we did we won in 91 or 2 .
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yes to neckback,5 seconds....

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              Thats me 3 sec in the video holding my phone
              see di spliff tail inna yuh mout too...gwaan X...

Comment

Buck MO, Jangle & Lazie ....what can I say ,thank the lord for plush, a man of reason.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Me lose after the man to rhatid. Anyway, as Lazie says not everybody can be lawyers and doctors, some a unuh are just damnable thieves. Empire for life!!!!!!
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hehehe,keep it up and me belly gwaan soon buss!

Comment

Nuff respeck, happy fi si di man dem. looking forward to Manu's 5 year plan.

Comment

Yuh deh pon video, X! (Minute 0:05.)

Good goal, but the difference between the two sides is stark!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Good linking up with everyone.

Thank you, Plush, for sorting out the tickets!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Was the game sold out?

Was Jamaica well represented IYO?

TIA
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                              Was the game sold out?

Was Jamaica well represented IYO?

TIA
                              Captain Burrell said it was sold out .... I guess he must have been talking a different venue. If we don't get another game in this area with JA for now, we cannot complain.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X