No announcement yet.

Let me take it on myself to say thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all Reyna should not be mentioned in the same sentence as Juninho and secondly his skill level pales in comparison to Tappa's. Reyna is very overrated and did not make any significant impact in the EPL either...yeah you could blame it on injuries but that was just part of the problem as he won't do much for the Red Bulls either. Your assessment of anything Jamaican is clouded by bias and therefore is without integrity.

Comment

Well yes Pepsi, Tappa needs the big ups
      afterall he is Ja's greatest to date. I will also use this thread to answer Mo about Zidane taking Ja to the second round. Mo let's use modern coaching techniques: Look at the games with zidane and see how many touches he had, how many balls were fed to him, then look at Ja against Arg and Croatia and see how many was given to Tappa. Are you saying Zidane could have performed with the little amount of touches? When France plays even when Zidane loses the ball it's quickly recaptured and given back to him. All of France's balls goes through Zidane. Ja doesn't have the discpline and respect to exploit Tappa's genius that way. Tappa's case is akin to having Michael Angelo without paint, paint brush and easel (and at the same time saying how can this man be a genius). Despite the fact that our star midfielder isn't getting any balls he still managed to latch on to balls, then score two goals (one off the right and one off the left) Greatest player to emerge from the Concacaf in the past 20 years. We don't know what we have.

Comment

Zidane does not hide from the ball.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh so Tappa runs off the field
          and go hide behind the Prof.? Weak answer mo, try again.

Comment

Working...
          X