Eto'o called Mourinho a 'fool'!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eto'o called Mourinho a 'fool'!!!

"Today, I am 33 years old and it is not because a fool called me an old man that you must believe it," Eto'o said. "You may have noticed that the old man was better than the youngsters [at Chelsea].

"I am going to carry on playing in the Champions League. Where? I am not going to tell you, but I am going to carry on playing because physically and mentally I feel great. Some believe I am going to retire in the United States or in the Middle East, but I have regained the joy of the Champions League

http://www.espnfc.com/news/story/_/i...remark?cc=5901
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Interesting!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If you read the article, you will see that he did not say Mourinho is a fool. From what I understand, Eto'o ex-girlfriend made public comment that she saw his birth certificate and it had him being born 1976. It begs the question. Is he Eto'o referring to his one-time woman as a fool or Mourinho?
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        If you read the article, you will see that he did not say Mourinho is a fool. From what I understand, Eto'o ex-girlfriend made public comment that she saw his birth certificate and it had him being born 1976. It begs the question. Is he Eto'o referring to his one-time woman as a fool or Mourinho?
        Tilla, stop!!!! What does his girl have to do with Chelsea? Yuh cyaan spin dis one.

"Today, I am 33 years old and it is not because a fool called me an old man that you must believe it," Eto'o said. "You may have noticed that the old man was better than the youngsters [at Chelsea].

"I am going to carry on playing in the Champions League. Where? I am not going to tell you, but I am going to carry on playing because physically and mentally I feel great. Some believe I am going to retire in the United States or in the Middle East, but I have regained the joy of the Champions League
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mourinho nuh jus call Suarez a "biter" by saying to the effect " I'm not going to call him a biter because that was last year", Mourinho tink seh people a eediat?
          Peter R

Comment

"Today, I am 33 years old and it is not because a fool called me an old man that you must believe it," Eto'o said.
            I still do not see where he said "Mourinho". Well, I guess he didn't have the balls to use the man's name. "A fool" could be anyone.

Actually, I think it is a non issue. Just that the British press need to find something to sell papers.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

If Jose continue same way, they going to chase him out of Chelsea again. I thought he said this was the calmer/gentler Jose???
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Of course "paypas" have to sell... that's a given. So you're sticking with the ex-girlfriend theory?!? sorry, didn't mean to do that
                Peter R

Comment

What can I say? It is a slow football news day.

Comment

Working...
                  X