Congrats to city... The youth coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to city... The youth coach

Still has to prove himself to me, he came close to the X standard. 2 years and no titles .Next year will be a telling and defining one. He has to win something big.FA ,prem,CL or Europa.

More questions than answers to me and yes it bun mi.

Not answering no calls, I am preparing for a court date with the gate keeper/5th columnist.

I take heart in that Man U hasn't won a thing this season out of the CL and Mourinho Chelsea cup is bare this season.

Again congrats City.....anything but Man U.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Stop yuh noise bout prove to you! Brendan has been outstanding as a coach this season ... bout X standard .... what is that, leaving Liverpool and joining Citeh wagon? Strange, when it looked like Pool was about to win, you found yuh way back, started applauding the coach, but now he hasn't met the X standard? Wagonnist like you mek me laugh that Pool nuh win, cause you'd be here trying to give the impression you were saying Pool. Why is it Bricktop only big up 2 fellow Citeh waggonist pon the forum?

Don't worry bout my side the first step to recovery was made a few weeks ago. Watch the rise.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It is with a heavy heart that I ask ,what has he won in 2 years? The standard gets higher next season at least he raised the bar.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        It is with a heavy heart that I ask ,what has he won in 2 years? The standard gets higher next season at least he raised the bar.
        I am a football novice and even I can see the improvements in Liverpool's play. How many teams in the league could switch the system mid game and not miss a beat? How many teams had their opponents second guessing how Pool would set up against them? Give Brendan his due ... both he and Martinez showed what they are capable of this season. I've seen better team lost the title on goal difference and rallied to storm back to the summit. Instead of hating on the coach, give him credit.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Again what has he won in 2 years ? Seems like fools gold without a trophy, more questions that need answers next season? BTW not worried about your team moreso overjoyed hopefully your team continues in the same vein next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Stop yuh noise bout prove to you! Brendan has made a few weeks ago. Watch the rise.
            Ouch!! Go easy nuh Lazie man.

The X standard, gats to love it!!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post

Not answering no calls. Ansa yuh damn fone!!!!

I take heart in that Loserfool hasn't won a thing this season out of the CL and Mourinho Chelsea cup is bare this season.

Made some corrections.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The X standard won Sh!tty a tickle this year.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                X