No announcement yet.

Gentlemen, I am bringing your attention to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh good ,suh if di teacher is imparting wrong info and the student takes the test and fail, there is a problem with intelligence , be it imparting, recieving and dispensing.

Spin brethren, our shitstem lacks intelligence and it starts at the top , the youths are nothing but a reflection of this.Talent abounds , so does a lack of intelligence.The problem is , it starts with that simple admission to fix the problem.

Dem nuh ave di intelligence fi duh dat.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

England under 20 call for Aarons

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/...rdew-1-6811613

Comment

Agree fully, we are not worthy, this whole operation needs to step up many levels.

Comment

Aarons played for the England U-20s and scored the opening goal in a 6-0 win against Romania last week:

http://www.thefa.com/news/england/de...-report-050914
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

Rolando on the rise

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...hn-Barnes.html

Comment

Dunny, why the 'ell did you bother?

It is clearly not a tough decision for players like Sturridge, Stirling...and now this new talent that you introduced.

Given the opportunity to play for personal development and financial gains--the choice is clear.

Why the 'ell do you bother!!!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Dunny, why the 'ell did you bother?

It is clearly not a tough decision for players like Sturridge, Stirling...and now this new talent that you introduced.

Given the opportunity to play for personal development and financial gains--the choice is clear.

Why the 'ell do you bother!!!
                Indeed HL, why the hell do I bother, just something for the massive to chew on!!

Comment

I was just about to say that if he were my son, I would advise him to play for England. My Jamaican sentiments aside, one cannot deny the sad state of our football and the level of disorganization that exists. He stands a better chance of a more fulfilling international career if he stays clear of Jamaica.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                    Indeed HL, why the hell do I bother, just something for the massive to chew on!!
                    Why the 'ell do you bother indeed

We've chewed on this for a while now... Now it's time to spit it out for the indigestible recipe for failure it represents

Jamaica's prospects in football are largely dependent on developing Jamaican kids at home... not recruiting players from abroad of ANY age.

Such players should have a minor, supporting role if Jamaica is serious about creating a successful football product
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Tilla, will you please stap paraphrasing my post below....
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                      X