Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brasil squad announced ... :D :D

http://www.espnfc.com/news/story/_/i...-squad?cc=3888

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

King Jawge

A wha dis me a read?? Brasil name dem WC squad and try as I might I can't see your God Robinho's name. A wha Scholari a try do.....win the WC????

BRAZIL'S 23-MAN SQUAD FOR THE WORLD CUP

Goalkeepers: Julio Cesar (Toronto FC, on loan from QPR), Jefferson (Botafogo), Victor (Atletico Mineiro)

Defenders: Dani Alves (Barcelona), Maicon (Roma), David Luiz (Chelsea), Thiago Silva (PSG), Dante (Bayern Munich), Marcelo (Real Madrid), Henrique (Napoli), Maxwell (PSG).

Midfield: Oscar (Chelsea), Fernandinho (Man City), Willian (Chelsea), Paulinho (Spurs), Ramires (Chelsea), Luis Gustavo (Wolfsburg), Hernanes (Inter Milan).

Attackers: Bernard (Shakhtar Donetsk), Neymar (Barcelona), Fred (Fluminense), Hulk (Zenit St Petersburg), Jo (Atletico Mineiro).

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wor...#ixzz313DsoKyY
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Oh Lawd, poor Jawge!

His beloved (Ro)Binho sent down the tubes... and worse his being left out is termed "no surprise"

Robinho! Safe travels!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ladies and gentle HL reclined in his chair, stroking his chin--waiting PATIENTLY for King Jawge to respond to Jangles' poignent question........

The forum suddenly goes hushhhhhhh

King Jawge? King Jawge?...are you there?
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Karl nothing really change; in the sense that I was a lone voice when Brasil took on the best team in the world. I was alone in saying the best team in the world will be beaten badly.

Sadly this is not the Confed. You have spoiler teams here. It has already been worked out where most of the goals will come about (zone 14).
          It's down to who will score them. After 4 games every team in the tourney will be known (set a pattern). Ah well let me stop. I need to learn Portuguese

Comment

Robinho...lol...bggest rucks Brazil has produced in awhile, its like Freddy Adu on steriods, if im neva name Brazilian im woulda end up a MLS.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Jangle and HL I've grown to become accustomed to being the lone voice on certain issues. Wasn't I alone when Brasil took on the best team in the world? Yes I stand alone to be mocked (given a crown of thorns) and jeered. Still love the Brasilian ball. Remember:Only Brasil can beat Brasil.

Comment

...have some respect mout-X. Will ya!

HL

Comment

When the rucks carried Brasil on his back to win Copa america 07, where were you? How many players can say they single handedly carried Brasil? How many forwards can say they single handedly rip the Italian defence apart to score? The rucks ah di idiat balla dem whey yuh a rate up inna di European league. Inna Pele days dem wouldn't even be allowed on the grounds not to mention play.

Comment

Jawge, you are talking to the right man, Xcuse, fi get some advice, because I think yuh gwine have some belly workings before this WC is done.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jawge I recall watching Robinho play when he was with Santos (i think). Santos played a friendly at Giants Stadium and the young whippersnapper Robinho came on during the second half. he was in his teens then. He was quite wiley as usual.

Jawge Brazilian players have very short shelf-life. Same applies to Robinho.

Maybe the Brazilian player with the longest shelf-life is Rivaldo. Just read in April 4-4-2 magazine that Rivaldo is playing for a Brazilian 3rd division team.

Look on the bright side King Jawge...man 'n man get injured...so the squad named is not written in stone. 'Binho could still get a run-out.

HL

Comment

Working...
                      X