King Karl, nice goal by Giroud.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Karl, nice goal by Giroud.....

Much better quality header than Dezko's IMO.
    (I still thank Dzeko for his contribution yessiday)

Congrats to ALL Arsenal fanZ for making the CL cut.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Nice Goal then selfish behavior by Giroud

He should have paased the ball to his left, when the West Brom player fell to the ground.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Very nice goal!

Getting in front of defenders is his forte! Tremendous job attacking such balls particularly...and 99+% of time he does this only within space from goal-line through 12 yards to goal-line out in front of goal.

The f!@$#$%^%$#@ing idiot will never do this outside of that area...OK rarely! His brain locks down and apparently he cannot make the connection with so doing beyond 12 yards of the opponents' goal-line is good for his TEAM. f!@$#$%^%$#@ing idiot!

...and when he attacks the ball on getting in front of his opponent if it is folly to attempt shot/pass on goal he still makes attempt on goal. f!@$#$%^%$#@ing idiot!

HL: Did you count the number of times he touched the ball previous to his scoring? ...and if you did, did you count the number of those touches resulted in his giving away the ball?

If you have the match recorded please look for those errors and also the occasions he had TEAM-mates well placed to receive a pass from him and he preferred to attempt the 'stupid play' off losing the ball?

Thank you.

I am only at the 53rd min on a replaying of the match video...but I can guarantee the stupid f!@$#$%^%$#@k will continue in this match...against this crap TEAM where we are leading by a single goal... to deny us scoring opportunities!
      Last edited by Karl; May 4, 2014, 10:31 AM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        He should have paased the ball to his left, when the West Brom player fell to the ground.
        He is a f!@$#$%^%$#@ing idiot!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

...watch the bad-wud Karl. A migh get my police fren to arress you..
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

This player has been a drag on the TEAM for too long.
            Tek im nuh an sen Dzeko ova?

Comment

Working...
            X