Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Prime Directive:

MANCity will win 3 games in a row.

BPL win by better goal average..at worst. (Me) BrickTop.

any questions?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

ME sah!!! Yuh certain y'all gonna beat Everton?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I hope that's Xuberance talking!
      Peter R

Comment

Won by goal difference AGAIN?

Comment

Again: And sooo?

HL

Comment

BARELY winning the thing again certainly makes City The oddball in the group of winners...
            Such victories should be placed in the proper context.

Comment

Gaffer HL, which tactics will you be utilizing to beat Everstrong?
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Well, Everton is (for the most part) CL driven. Arsenal will likely get 4th spot...but funny thing have happend in the BPL as you well know Jangle.

I was hoping that Everton would roll over like a cheap working -girl and make City have it's way.....

Don't think Everton would like to see Liverfool win the BPL.

HL

Comment

You rambling like Karl now. Just give me your game plan. I have a call to make.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

City with an easy win: there.

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X