The JFF's academy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JFF's academy?

I would love someone to explain exactly how 'this thing' in Potsdam, St. Elizabeth is supposed to be operated/managed?

...exactly how it fits within 'improving our football'? ...what's its purpose?

Thank you, Mosiah!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Do you have the JFF press officer's email address? Let me know, I'd be more than happy to send it to you.

You're welcome!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

a now him a ask?

shouldn't that be one of the intial question when we talking bout building one.

One thing I know it is not cheap. The JFF a complain about the money them spend on the under 17? well well.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What the JFF is doing is nothing novel. Karl should ask that question to the other federations around the globe that did the exact same thing with their FIFA-donated funds.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah, why do you like to 'skirt' issues?

I clearly recall you writing an epistle in the form of a proprosal (of sorts) in full support of the academy and related matters.

Now that the sheete has hit the fan--and you have discovered how idiotic those involved are; you are suddenly ignorant to very basic queries about the academy.
          Last edited by HL; May 21, 2007, 11:39 AM.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            a now him a ask?

shouldn't that be one of the intial question when we talking bout building one.

One thing I know it is not cheap. The JFF a complain about the money them spend on the under 17? well well.
            Long ago I asked the question: Why Munro?
            I did not receive an answer. I am asking the question, albeit slightly differently worded - Exactly how will that "Academy" be operated? ...how plunking it down in a hard to access location enable it to 'dovetail' into any plans the current JFF administrators, may - (I use "may" advisedbly as I do not know if the current JFF bosses actually have plans...workable plans...sensible/rational plans...on use of 'this set of buildings and grounds and the entity/school-academy' that the name suggests shall be created.) - have?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, I have answered that question (Why Munro) to the point of vomitting. (Latin says that differently.) We spent dayz on the topic!

I have offered my ideas as to how it can operate. Don't care to go over them right now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Karl, I have answered that question (Why Munro) to the point of vomitting. (Latin says that differently.) We spent dayz on the topic!

I have offered my ideas as to how it can operate. Don't care to go over them right now.
                ...but, it is not your ideas and or mine...or the man in the street...but, the JFF's I would like to hear you - (as unofficial or official spokes-person?) - put forth?

Comment

I would like to hear their plans too!

Since when am I some sort of spokesperson for them? Garth does a great job already in that department.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I would like to hear their plans too!

Since when am I some sort of spokesperson for them? Garth does a great job already in that department.
                    Sorry!
                    Thought you were on the inside!

Comment

Wait, Mosiah, are you now an employee of the JFF? Yes, your ideas were communicated here...but unless you were speaking on the JFF's behalf(in an offiicial capacity)...we still dont know yet what the JFF plans are for the academy, in terms of keeping it running(funding), etc.
                      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

I thought I made myself clear.

Long before the JFF had plans to move the academy there, a group of Munro College Old Boys had their own plans to develop the land for sports tourism purposes. Basically, I had said that the JFF could use their facility in a similar manner.

So, to date, I don't know what they plan to do. I believe Munro's plans were instrumental in getting the JFF to select the property as the academy, so let's see what happens.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

At least you have confirmed that I did indeed write an epistle on the matter.

The "basic queries" have been addressed before, as you have testified. Why do I need to address them again?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X