No announcement yet.

Liverpool's Raheem Sterling can be one of a rare breed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Mo, lets see if this helps to decipher the first paragraph... the second looks pretty straight forward, I think. Here goes...

There is the risk that bigging him up in the trequartista role,( the playerbehind the forwards who has license to roam-I had to look that up) which he plays in his unique style (scuttling) might goat mouth him.
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Right, so I don't understand what Karl is saying, is he saying the avenues to develop the talent is there?
      I am saying the avenues for exposure is present...but you are correct if there is not a system or avenue to take that talent to development then 'the avenue' being not structured to produce the finished article is not there.

Mea culpa!!!
      Stupidity expressed on my part. ...and it flies in the face of my constant refrain of our system being embedded with 'lousy teachers'.

Again, mea culpa!!!!
      ...the thinking was the organizational ladder is there, the teacher personnel is not!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        No he is saying the avenues for OBSERVING the talent is there.
        Just saw this Islandman - That is exactly what I meant.
        Thank you.

Aside: I explained the above in my immediate previous post. ...but again I must take full blame as I never made it clear to all what it was I wanted to convey - mea culpa!!!! Obviously how I expressed myself - confused 'the class' - an example of what I often rail against - 'poor teacher(/teaching). Confused part of 'the class'.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sterling named to England's World Cup squad:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27362447
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

Working...
          X