• Show
Clear All

• 5th columnist

What a joke! Beaten Mourinho rages at defence and slams Torres
    By NEIL ASHTON
    PUBLISHED: 17:20 EST, 2 April 2014 | UPDATED: 18:08 EST, 2 April 2014
    11View
    comments
    Jose Mourinho labelled Chelsea’s defending 'a joke' and then launched an extraordinary attack on Fernando Torres.
    Mourinho blew his top after Chelsea’s chaotic defending led to three goals that leave his side with a mountain to climb to avoid a Champions League quarter-final exit.
    The Chelsea boss then questioned whether Torres, axed from the game before coming on as a second-half substitute, was ‘a real striker’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2xm3vFP20
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

You said prone to making silly comments ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

See why Fergie didn't choose. He is a sore loser and eventually drive a wedge in the dressing room.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Only the dressing room,anyway thats silly they all do it ,some more than some.Fergie kicked a ball in Becks face.

Man Utd: 5 Players That Have Fallen Foul Of Sir Alex Ferguson
      Read more at http://whatculture.com/sport/man-utd...VQxUWtPjb7E.99

To act as if making silly statements is exclusive or prone to a certain manager is ridiculous,man management has no specific style,its what works for u ,the individual or club, to get results.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What didn't Ferguyson choose? I think he actually wrote the manual on how to destroy a player...

The truth is Torres is supposed to be a striker but he lost his mojo at Chelsea... or something happened; the analysts can explain why he can't regularly find the back of the net as he used to. But JM and AF are pretty cold-hearted fellows; they will throw you under the bus in a twinkling... in public!!
        Peter R

Comment

How many Mancini threw under the bus ? Some managers love that in your face ,give it all macho B.S, some managers are like Rafa who will promote a player build a vibe build an ego ,like he did with Torres at chelsea.Rafa got more out of Chelsea than Jose.

Colletti and Pep.

I hate to say it ,but if Fergie stayed one more year,Man U would......

Comment

He understands that Roman is unforgiving.
            When Chelsea took Barca to school,he thought he was coaching the wrong team.
            Today he would have preferred coaching Real Madrid.
            He does not like to lose,and to lose today because a few players were sleep walking is unacceptable.
            Eto'o did the grandpa grasping the walking(corner flag post)stick it would be nice if Torres can be that clever...
            I think Mata(a huge disappointment so far)would have made Chelsea better.
            That is where Mourinho failed.

Comment

The truth is Torres is supposed to be a striker but he lost his mojo at Chelsea... or something happened; the analysts can explain why he can't regularly find the back of the net as he used to. But JM and AF are pretty cold-hearted fellows; they will throw you under the bus in a twinkling... in public!!
              You know, I was about to tell X that we want our money back from the Torres deal.

When I saw Mourinho decided to start Schruller, I said that was good. For one thng, Schruller will make the runs that you expect Torres to make so he can score goals. I saw Schruller destroy ManUre and later Arsenal and Totten with those types of run which I see are lacking from Torres.

I think Mourinho have every right to be mad at his team and this is not about being a sore loser. The first goal, a cross comes in and Terry heads it in the box drectly to Eziquel Lavezzi. Easy shot fo him to score.
              So we equalized after having PSG on the back foot for most of the first half.

The second goal that PSC scored was a real joke. David Luis fouled a man unnecessarily on he left hand side well outside the box. Lavezzi steps up and takes the free kick, floating it over the defense. It drops at the feet of Luis, hits his shin and bounces into the goal pass Cech.

The last goal now was the real bummer. After Zlatan Ibramovich had to go off with a hamstring injury, PSG bought on Javier Pastore in his place. In the dying moment of the game, Pastore got a ball near Chelsea's touch line, dribbles past 3 men and got into the box, then shoots to the near post that Cech is supposed to have covered. The ball somehow sneaks past Cech and ends up in goal.

I think a better result should have been a 2-1 win for PSG or at least a 2-2 draw, if Hazard's volley had gone in. It beat the keeper and hit the wrong side of the upright and bounced back into play.

I think Mourinho is not being a poor sport. He is a competitive man and saw his team basically threw away the match through unforced errors.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Rafatation,he used Mata & Ba (abused) sparingly.He cant blame Rafa ,he could have cleared them all out ,he didnt ,didnt buy in the winter.

Odd(Jose) he has used Ba sparingly.Even though Rafa soothed Torres ego,he used Ba well.
                Last edited by Sir X; April 2, 2014, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Its mourinho style,nothing new to me.Why some act as if its new is beyond me ,he said Drogba was a diver when he opposed him,Mancini and Fergie are known to lace into players and foes.

Styles ,some build to dramatise ,no biggy,what ****es me off is the slant as you know that its new and reserved for certain managers,i.e Rafa.

People on this site make some outlandish statements abouts players and coaches as if they live in a church,players will say and do the most outlandish things / statements,they will forever be given a 2nd,3rd and 4th chance as long as they keep winning.

This summer sales and transfers will be interesting alot of deadwood will be scooped up as another mans trophy.

Hi paul.

Comment

I think Cech has seen his time in the Chelsea goal come and gone. Two of the goals he should be held responsible for. I agree with this artice:
                    Cech's Nightmare
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Fergie was one of the biggest protector of his players and you don't see him losing any dressing room. He will call players out for their ego but not ripping the dressing room in public like that.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That team isnt transitioning,you need a strike force,Ba -JOSE nuh like,defence need depth ,Unnuh need 3 striker and 2 defender.Im write off Eto & Torres,sound like im waan sell Hazard and Oscar.

Jose a mash up di vibes,I wouldnt be surprised if you loose 2 in the prem or draw 2 coming up.

Comment

lol....run whey.

Comment

sound like im waan sell Hazard and Oscar.
                            You have to make sure you do not take everything the media says as gospel. He said Hazard and Oscar were not for sale. He then said that unless PSG made a crazy offer like 300 million pounds for the two, then and only then Chelsea might be forced to listen. He went on to say, PSG like Chelsea is bounded by FFP regulations, that he does not see how they could afford to pay such for the two and could still conform to the regulations.

There was nothing saying he wants to sell the two.

Comment

Two things he said offer and 300 mill,silly of him to put it out there, i can imagine how secure he made them feel.

There was nothing saying he wants to sell the two.

Comment

Working...
                              X