Rockman.. EPL defense is very good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockman.. EPL defense is very good

teams from other leagues just can't seem to rack up goals against them..

<Bayern manager Pep Guardiola did not criticise United directly for keeping men behind the ball but said: “It is not easy against nine players in the [penalty] box. ”>

Robben call it 'Hand Ball'... I call it 'Bitch Ball'...

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
    teams from other leagues just can't seem to rack up goals against them..

<Bayern manager Pep Guardiola did not criticise United directly for keeping men behind the ball but said: “It is not easy against nine players in the [penalty] box. ”>

Robben call it 'Hand Ball'... I call it 'Bitch Ball'...

What they want? Other teams to open up and allow them to have their way? Dem can talk bout bitch ball all dem want, they can thank the ref for disallowing a good goal.

Mek me tell yuh something, good team (talking in general, not MU) should be able to adapt and do whatever to win the game. Goals win football games, not the death of a thousand passes.

Saw a stat where Philip Lahm had 97 passes for the 90+ minutes and only had 2 key passes.

There are certain teams that will dominate possession, fine .... dominate possession but don't bitch and complain because the opponents didn't give you space to enjoy yourself.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

sour grapes. Manu outplayed them. A good thing they had "the pig" to rescue them yesterday.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I suspect the roles were reversed,we were a gracious host so we will be well received in Germany.We know we can contain Bayern(very important indicator of an away game) even though they had the bulk of the possession,how can Pep prepare for a totally different team?
        Barca had its usual share of possession yesterday,did their opponent resort to b i t c h ball.?
        Who will win La Liga?
        Last edited by Rockman; April 2, 2014, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X