Napoli tearing apt Juve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napoli tearing apt Juve

Rafa clinical,team needs work defensively though.Next season ahh sahhh.
    Last edited by Sir X; March 30, 2014, 04:50 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Sound like BR team... maybe?
    Peter R

Comment

Carragher talking out of both sides of his ass,one day tearing into Rafa the next.

Jangle right,trying to be relevant.

'This Liverpool are good but I played in better teams'

My old mates must seize the day if they're to win the league, says Jamie Carragher

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...cle1393610.ece

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Carragher only vex cause him not in THIS side... the commentary on the feed I saw (NBCSN) suggested he is having some regrets (in hindsight) about retiring at the end of last year... I didn't follow his latest performances last year, but it seems to me that he would be like a Rio at ManU had he stayed on; a long time servant, but whose long teet' dragging and slowing him down... had he stayed he might have spent a lot of time on the bench?! maybe...
        Peter R

Comment

That 09 season was his last,Rafa saw it and was slowly rotating him out,so was KD.

Ungrateful bitta bredda.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            Carragher only vex cause him not in THIS side... the commentary on the feed I saw (NBCSN) suggested he is having some regrets (in hindsight) about retiring at the end of last year... I didn't follow his latest performances last year, but it seems to me that he would be like a Rio at ManU had he stayed on; a long time servant, but whose long teet' dragging and slowing him down... had he stayed he might have spent a lot of time on the bench?! maybe...
            Peter, it would have been unlikely he would have been in the side this year even if he wanted to stay because he is simply not the kind of player Rodgers wants in his squad. Not fast, skillful or tactical enough to play with the current crop. Not to mention too old. I didn't read the article (not a subscriber) but I don't think he's vex, nor do I think that he's far off the mark re: "having played in better teams". The 2009 team was in some ways better than this team but run by a negative manager who would rather draw than score goals. Had Rafa been attacking minded, we would have won the league that year as we turned in 11 draws and only 2 losses!! ELEVEN DRAWS!!!! And 5 of them were 0-0!!! Rafa frigged it up. He had a terrific side with players like Masch, Reina, Xabi, Riera, Benayoun, Torres (the old one), Gerrard, Kuyt, Babel, Lucas...then what does he do the next year? Tries to sign Gareth Barry to ditch Alonso. OMG. Still cyan understand that one; but I'm sure X figured it out. The team that won the cup treble under Houllier was also a wicked team, but blighted with a heap of draws against teams we should have destroyed. We came 3rd with Manu** winning the title (Arsenal second). Interestingly enough, like Rafa's 2009 team, Houllier's team did the double over Manu** as well.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Revisionist history when does it end for you with your slant and abuse of the Master and the King,didnt Rafa ask for a striker in the winter transfer season to cover for Torres ? Didnt Torres and Gerrad break down(injured) two months before we lost the title finishing 4 points behind Man U ?Didnt he have an injury riddled season after where half of his squad were constantly injured ?

This goes up there with giving Hodgson credit for buying Saurez but not Carroll who arrived hours after Saurez as if FSG would give a relegating Hodgson a transfer budget before sacking him.

All of that disregarded with the blame game of among other things, for Alonso wanting the Real Deal like Saurez did a season ago,incidentally,Torres left for Chelsea , Maschi bolted from Hodgson ,no mention in your history or is that Rafa fault too ? Thats football they come and go.

You are hostile to pools history,you conviently dont portrary history in context,to what gain ?
              Last edited by Sir X; March 31, 2014, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                Revisionist history when does it end for you with your slant and abuse of the Master and the King,didnt Rafa ask for a striker in the winter transfer season to cover for Torres ? Didnt Torres and Gerrad break down(injured) two months before we lost the title finishing 4 points behind Man U ?Didnt he have an injury riddled season after where half of his squad were constantly injured ?

This goes up there with giving Hodgson credit for buying Saurez but not Carroll who arrived hours after Saurez as if FSG would give a relegating Hodgson a transfer budget before sacking him.

All of that disregarded with the blame game of among other things, for Alonso wanting the Real Deal like Saurez did a season ago,incidentally,Torres left for Chelsea , Maschi bolted from Hodgson ,no mention in your history or is that Rafa fault too ? Thats football they come and go.

You are hostile to pools history,you conviently dont portrary history in context,to what gain ?
                Two things. Rafa frigged it up. Hug that up and galang. No science necessary. Second thing. Was Hodgson in relegation in August of 2010? No. Did he ask for £23m to buy Suarez in August 2010? Yes! Was he given it? NO!? LOL!!! G+H put a £15m value on Suarez whereas Ajax wanted £23m. When KD came in, Hodgson had done all the scouting work, and FSG simply had to sign the check. Stop dealing in fiction...dyam Chelsea fifth columnist. KMT. But of course, facts do not matter to you.

And don't ever come with your CITY-CHELSEA-NAPOLI rahss and tell me about me being hostile to Liverpool's history. Dyam turncoat. I have been a Liverpool supporter from before you were born, so show some respect with your hurry come up self. If I ever hear you utter ONE WORD about being a supporter of Liverpool, I will draw out all your CHELSEA, NAPOLI, CITY supporting posts and put your turncoat self in its place. Gwan and support them and stop being a dyam waggonist. KMT. Leave the studio. And thank GOD the forum doesn't delete posts. The record is there for everyone to see. Turncoat.
                Last edited by Paul Marin; March 31, 2014, 10:03 AM.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

And a NEX TING...Are you saying that Hodgson was responsible for signing Carroll? Or even suggesting that Liverpool sign him? Show me where that fact comes from? THE FACT IS THAT HODGSON TRIED TO SIGN SUAREZ AT THE START OF THE SEASON...LONG BEFORE RELEGATION JITTERS SET IN. I know facts don't matter to you, and substantiating your claims only come down to that jackass Tomkins' opinion, but for the learned among us, facts matter.

Comment

Two words : 5th columnist ,I have no doubt your motives are mischief,whimsical with history .Rafa frigged it up,ohh you forgot he got unnerved by Fergies mind games.The season after that you said pool had dead wood and need to rebuild.

The dead wood is still there .

2009-10-Rafa
                    Defence

Johnson
                    Agger
                    Skertel
                    Kelly -Injured (youth team)

Midfield
                    Gerrad and Lucas

K.D -2011-12

Defence
                    Flanagan- youth team
                    Robinson-youth team
                    Jose Enrique

Midfield
                    Henderson
                    Sterling

Forwards
                    Saurez

BR 3/30/14
                    Defence
                    Johnson
                    Skrtel
                    Agger
                    Flanagan

Midfield
                    Henderson
                    Gerrard
                    Sterling

Forward
                    Suarez

Subs Lucas
                    Out on Loan Reina.

You wont give credit to Rafa deadwood or his foundation of youth,built upon by KD and molded by BR ,a luxury he had after being knocked out of every cup,no pressure , a holiday early summer to rest and prepare for a title run.Credit is due to the man to compete against enormous financial muscles like Chelsea and City and the woeful transition of Man U and the eternal transition of Spurs and Arsenal.

Now That is context.

Keep repeating it ,not many will line up behind you 5th columnist true history is on Rafa side.
                    Last edited by Sir X; March 31, 2014, 10:39 AM.

Comment

I am asking you deluded one,you made up a story that Hodgson tried to sign Saurez ,I pointed out to you he got sacked in early Jan in a relegation battle,a battle that was ongoing for a month before that , KD was hired and Saurez was singed end of Jan ,the same time in fact hours before Carrol was singed,how is that possible ,why would FSG give your boy Hodgson money to buy a player and then sack him for a new manager to work with ?

It would make sense for it to be approved by the new manager ,wouldnt it ?

Spin it..lol

Comment

I am asking you deluded one,you made up a story that Hodgson tried to sign Saurez ,I pointed out to you he got sacked in early Jan in a relegation battle,a battle that was ongoing for a month before that , KD was hired and Saurez was singed end of Jan ,the same time in fact hours before Carrol was singed,how is that possible ,why would FSG give your boy Hodgson money to buy a player and then sack him for a new manager to work with ?

It would make sense for it to be approved by the new manager ,wouldnt it ?

Spin it..lol
                        X, you are either an idiot or playing like an idiot. Read the article, see what they said about Hodgson trying to get £ to buy Suarez in September, and then rub the two remaining neurons you have left that ganja or crack never bun off and stretch yourself to operate within the confines of reality. As I said, the homework on Suarez was done LONG before FSG showed up, LONG before KD showed up but the deal was never consummated because there was no money. Commoli was the KEY link between Hodgson and KD that made that deal possible, PLUS KD was operating as a part of the organization while Hodgson was there anyway. To not give Hodgson credit is ludicrous.

Secondly, there is ZERO evidence that ANY homework or ovation was made by Liverpool under Hodgson for Carroll. Now don't strain yourself, I know you Chelsea fans have a hard time thinking straight and possibly even more so after that 1-0 CP give unu...oops, mi figet, Napoli beat Juve, so you must be on cloud nine. Waggonist turncoat you!! Galang and lef we club, you are no fan.

Comment

You want to give Hodgson Credit for Sturridge too ? in business approval is everything,he was sacked any approval happened under KD watch.Be it a min ,hour weeks or years ,because if he turned out to be a bum,it would all be on him.

Roy Hodgson pleads for time as Liverpool boss targets Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2xYHZ9NuT
                          Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

You want to give Hodgson Credit for Sturridge too ? in business approval is everything,he was sacked any approval happened under KD watch.

Roy Hodgson pleads for time as Liverpool boss targets Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2xYHZ9NuT
                            Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
                            Last post, you are clearly too thick to think straight and wasting my time. Go back to Chelsea or City or Napoli or whatever team it is that you support these days and stop masquerading as a Liverpool fan. You are a TRUE disgrace and too dyam fool to be part of my proud club.

Comment

Truth hurths mi bredda ,deal with it.The deadwood shines ,credit to Rafa & K.D foundation....Hodgson will never get credit from me,NEVA ! man dis Rafa bout dead wood and 5th columnist a repeat and cant defend it,now that we are in a title push with Rafa & KD spine,man tun fool!

Comment

Working...
                              X