X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like that!!

"Brendan Rogers, the carefully chosen one!"

Well said.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Henderson....
    Peter R

Comment

Coutinho...finally one a yu shat dem go een!
      Peter R

Comment

That's how you deal with a high press!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The more I see Sterling play... Mr. Versatility, the more he impresses!
          Peter R

Comment

He is a general! Midfield general! And not too shabby on the wing!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wait till BR start use him as a striker.....All credit to the youth coach in his development and Rafa for buying him.

Scary, he can only get better,figet bout next season ,season afta yuh aguh see..SSS.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                The more I see Sterling play... Mr. Versatility, the more he impresses!
                The more I see him the more I am convinced he should be on the plane to Brazil. He has shown today he is better than Lennon, we already know he is much better than young etc.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If he isn't (on the plane) the England gaffer would have made a colossal blunder...
                  Peter R

Comment

Lazie, know who the fans are, who do you want to win the league? Loserfool = Xuberant, Paul Marin, PeterR and the waggonist bighead Mosiah OR Mansh!tty = the waggonist Bricktop and HL & Crystall with her ball OR Chel$ki = Tilla the Scientist?
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Whamtuh dah bredda yah...Jangle a get parro.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        Wait till BR start use him as a striker.....All credit to the youth coach in his development and Rafa for buying him.

Scary, he can only get better,figet bout next season ,season afta yuh aguh see..SSS.
                        How come u don't give Hodgson credit for buying Suarez? LOL!!! All me can do is laugh. he he he.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          Lazie, know who the fans are, who do you want to win the league? Loserfool = Xuberant, Paul Marin, PeterR and the waggonist bighead Mosiah OR Mansh!tty = the waggonist Bricktop and HL & Crystall with her ball OR Chel$ki = Tilla the Scientist?
                          Or MY GUNNERS!!!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

It would be nice if Everton wins the EPL.

Comment

Karl unuh out of the runnings from unuh lose to David Moyes.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X