Amazing isn't it? Crystal Palace giving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing isn't it? Crystal Palace giving

Chelsea fits with combinations and pace. What a difference having excellent pace can make.

My GUNNERS can defeat Crystal Palace with vastly superior skills thereby keeping the ball and negating Palace's pace by denying them the ball for long periods. Chelsea without the close kills ability of My GUNNERS keep allowing Palace a lot of the ball whereon Palace brings pace into play.

...so the question is, will Arsene Wenger introduce more pace;
    i) into the holding midfield position and someone with Santi Cazorla's technique but far greater pace?

ii) Will Wenger play the much faster Podolski when compared with the snail paced goal-rat Giroud and bring in another fast potent striker (Boney) or two (+ Remy)?

iii) ...play the pacy Vermaelen more often than Per Mertesacker or at least rotate his center-back frequently such that his fastest pairing in that position, Vermaelen & Koscielny, against the 'big boys' *(i.e. in the EPL - BoyU, Everton, Spurs, Chelsea, ManCity and Liverpool and in the Champions League PSG, Barcelona and Bayern Munich)?

*TEAMs listed in order of current strengths.

iv) ...bring in a pacy defender to play wide on the right to spell Carl Jenkinson and the declining and lacking in excellent pace, Bacary Sagna?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

btw - Why Lee Mason denied Palace 2 clear 1st half

penalties only he can tell.

Managers put quick players on the field to increase possession and clear goal-scoring chances. What is the point if the players' pace create penalties and referees turn a blind eye?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Him vex Roman nevah offer him some $$ ?
      Peter R

Comment

Karl,

Please instruct Arsene as to what he needs to do TODAY and what is expected of him. Many thanks!
        Peter R

Comment

Again, can someone tell me where we have had 4 minutes of stoppages in this match?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well Lee Mason held up his part of the bargin (To whom, I know not!).

Comment

My fingers and toes are crossed!!!

Comment

Just note it wasn't a team from the top four that hurt Chelsea today.
                My guess is Arsenal will win if they decide to get dirty today.
                BEVER EVER leave Toure unmarked,and keep him away from the ball.

Comment

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ace#post445141

Comment

Working...
                  X