The Liverspot fanz dem get bummy...!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    I didn't want to hitch it to any of the traditional fassy sides that you Jumaicans support...
    Peter R and I have a younger brother who was a big fan of Francis Lee, at age 7 that drove his allegiance to the club of his choice. He turned 50 this week. Oh, mi figet, you don't know who Francis Lee is. Sorry. People like my likkle bredda look pon "fan" lakka unu an' jes' kiss teeth. And as for me, I became a Liverpool fan at age 10 when everybody in Jamaica (back then) was a Leeds, Arsenal, West Ham, Manu** or Chelsea fan. You are just part of the new generation of waggonists, first they jump pon fi mi waggon back in the miid 70's, then Westman waggon in the 90s and now, you and HL are just a new generation of waggonists ah romp pon the City waggon. Funny how none a h unu who neva have no team, neva pick Norwich...LOL!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
    X