RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GUNNERS to RELOAD..watch out LAZIE BOYS..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUNNERS to RELOAD..watch out LAZIE BOYS..

Arsenal are ready to sell Freddie Ljungberg, Phillipe Senderos and Jeremie Aliadiere in order to generate summer transfer funds.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger admits his 'biggest transfers' of the summer will be having Thierry Henry, Robin van Persie and Theo Walcott back in his squad and fully fit for next season.

But he admits he is also on the lookout for new blood, and is prepared to trim his squad to make way for some new signings.

Midfielder Ljungberg, centre-back Senderos and striker Aliadiere have been reduced to fringe roles this season so Wenger is ready to listen to offers for the trio.

He is also keen to get Jose Reyes, Kerrea Gilbert, Alex Song and Matthieu Flamini off the club's wage bill - but is yet to decide what to do about the future of on-loan Real Madrid forward Julio Baptista.

Wenger is determined to get back in the Premiership title race and has earmarked Manchester City defender Micah Richards and Marseille playmaker Franck Ribery as the men he wants to lure to the Emirates Stadium during the summer transfer window.
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

He has some interesting decision. Firstly Baptisa seems to be a pal of TH and may provide useful. I dont know thought if he scores enough or create enough.. One of my thoughts was send him back to Real let them keep Reyes and take Robihno and it done. Senderoos not sure about him but would not give up on him yet. We need a Andy Jhonson type stiker to go with the class and finesse that we have. Maybe we can get more cover in the middle but I dont see us getting in the Owen Heagraves mix up.

Comment

Needed two goalscores of the order of Drogba, Van Nistleroy, Eto'o...

We create the chances...and, if we had taken 10% of chances created we would have won all the trophies out there!

Needed men to put the ball in the back of the net!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X