No announcement yet.

Has RvP lost his mojo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weeeel....he has returned to train with them and even to play with them on a short term loan. then there is the statue....so maybe it was shabby but he is still a die hard gunner.

rvp? pshaw! do you think henry would have gone to another team in the BPL?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

RvP let me eat my words.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

now 3-0!!!!! Moyes stays!!!!! yesssssssssssss!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No,Henry and Ruud wouldn't but it is a question of if the club is deserving of their loyalty.
          Persie is a general.

Comment

and that decision is for them to make......actually it might be worthwhile to investigate whether it is club loyalty or respct for the fans. i think that might not amount to the same thing.

Comment

I would say in the short term it is the fans and the club in the looong term.Club trumps fan,besides fans are loyal to the club first.
              What a ting,maube Chelsea will advance but as it stands,the fall from grace Man U moves forward.
              No sign of Moyes improving,likely the players did it on their own.

Comment

It looks like RVP lost his mojo fi true!! Hatrick!

Comment

Working...
                X