Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a dilema I'm in

Loserfool vs The Empire

If Loserfool wins, it strengthens their chances of clinching the title over the lesser of my two evils, Chel$ki. If they were further away in points, I would have wanted them to give us 6 love to jerk the United board into action.

If we win, then it gives DM a stay of execution and more time to fvck up my side, and also put another clammy hand on the transfer kitty. Woe is me!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

LIE! You can cheer for you club unapologeticlly and save face by saying this helps Man U expediating the Moyes process of getting the boot.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Loserfool vs The Empire

If Loserfool wins, it strengthens their chances of clinching the title over the lesser of my two evils, Chel$ki. If they were further away in points, I would have wanted them to give us 6 love to jerk the United board into action.

If we win, then it gives DM a stay of execution and more time to fvck up my side, and also put another clammy hand on the transfer kitty. Woe is me!!!!
      Right now the game I'm interested in is Olympiakos!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh need fi stop smoking what yuh selling.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Truth hurts..oppps truth mek yuh smile...lol...Liverpool 6-0 .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

a draw then?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              a draw then?
              What the Olympiakos game? No ... we intend to steamroll them!
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

against liverpool ....

the road to perdition is paved with, what?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ahhhh Gamma mi and yuh a fren.....for a min..lol....Jangle tongue slip.People suh im talk when im nuh deh pan di site bout pool.Mi affi ask sometime if im wear liverpool panties.....dis nuh narmal...which man aguh hope im side get a buss ass from im adversary ....unlesss ?

Comment

X.....take your time......put down the Hennessey that yuh jinking.......walk away from the keyboard.......

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      against liverpool ....

the road to perdition is paved with, what?!
                      Gamma, MU have 6 important games. Olympicakos at MU is game 1. Liverpool is just a warm up.

Comment

Lol...tongue slip...lol...mi waarn yuh lang time...yuh official fly outta di closet ...liverpool panties and all....6 yuh say ?..lol

Yuh nuh narmalll.
                        Last edited by Sir X; March 14, 2014, 01:59 PM.

Comment

I see....a 3 times yuh fail yuh Common Entrance don't? The comprehension component gi yuh a hard time. Hush. Good thing yuh did have yuh daddy fi buy yuh a spot in a decent high school or else dawg woulda nyam yuh suppa. But it look like him did waste him money pon yuh cause yuh head still tough.

Comment

Who is in a dilema ?..........hint ...its not me..lol

Comment

Working...
                            X