No announcement yet.

Sunderland star wants to be a Reggae Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i don't feel to bad since you don't know the answer either.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Good post karl,this is more than possible using the HL mathematical formulae.

Comment

He is looking players.

I heard he tried to get Brent Sancho from England but Brent want to play a few more years there first.

They should definately give him a call.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Nosworthy made Garth Crooks' team of the week on BBC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/shared/...ml/ss_team.stm
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

the position he plays are areas we could use some help. We have two mand men around there... Claude and Peas...

Comment

Nosworthy got an assist on Stern John's goal this evening as Sunderland tied Birmingham City 2-2.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...em/6941801.stm
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

Nosworthy seems as if he is a solid defender. I saw him in the match with Birmingham this evening and he aquitted himself well. Was Sunderland's player of the year last season even though he missed the first third of the season due to injury.

I say call him Bora!
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

agree Tilla,using the HL formula atleast three english born teams must be invited,and this sunderland player is interested.

Comment

We nuh have too much depth in defense. Them need to at least observe games.

Comment

Working...
                    X